I hope you all are doing well. Today I wanted to talked about the importance of taking breaks to stimulate creativity.
Sometimes yo needed to take that time and pamper yourself and have fun before continue working. Maybe you have experience that feeling of being stuck, where you can not think in new ideas to improve your performance. Or maybe is that you are losing motivation or you are just feeling tired, you need to take a break because is likely that you are working hard and your body is trying to communicate with you. Your body is trying to say enough…I need a break.
When your body speak to you, you should listen because that make you reduce stress, depression and all of those negative feelings. We know that scientifically those things are what affect your body and lead to diseases.
Below are 10 things that can help you relax:
- Look at the sun
- Exercise to stimulate endorphins
- Eat heathy(rich in antioxidant) to reduce levels of molecules that are produced because of stress.
- Drink green tea
- Take a long walk to forget what you were thinking when you get stress
- Dance like no one is watching
- Massage (or Spa day) to relax your muscle or just create a day for you that in your house you take a bubble bath and/or give yourself a facial mask
- Talk to a friend
- Hang out with your pet or get one
What is your list to breath?
Continue being inspired and inspiring others