Hope you are doing well. One of you suggested the idea of making a job series and I obviously like it because I will have a topic already to write. So the series will be basically two post or more per week a total of 7 post. Then since I like so much this idea I will like to do a series for kids that are applying to college and one of applying to graduate school. In the mean time you can also suggest a topic that you want me to cover.
I will cover the following topics in the same order (the title might vary but the topics will be covered). I will also include some of my experience in interviews and job search.
- Where do you search for jobs and how many you should apply?
- How to write a resume and Curriculum vitae?
- How to write a cover letter?
- How should you dress for an interview?
- Preparing for the interview (what and what not to ask)
- Negotiating salary and other things like starting date
- It’s not what you know, it’s who you know (networking)